Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Friday 23 November 2012

Standing In Our Own Power - Day 19 of My Detox

Today feels a little more settled as far as energy goes, however there is still much change in the air - and it is all quite good. Change seems to be what we are all seeking, yet many times we feel it is too much to undertake or we don't know how to create it.

I remember feeling like that - waking up in the morning, deciding to make some positive changes, starting out on the right foot, sometimes even lasting for a day, a week or so. But then falling back into the old patterns. 

It was as if something was working against me. Some energy or force was counteracting my own efforts to move forward - and it was overpowering all of my good intentions. At the time, I used to blame myself - for every failure and fault.

But, at the same time, I had several people around me who would deliberately sabotage my every effort to be healthier or forge ahead with my own dreams. I have done a lot of work around this over the years because at the time it absolutely baffled me.

Now, I can see a few reasons why someone would want to hold another person back - however it doesn't make it any easier to comprehend. I am mentioning this because it takes place in everyone's lives to some extent.

And it is not a nice feeling. At the end of the day as long as people such as these remain in your life, you will find yourself going around in circles. And not circles of your own making - but someone else's agenda and thoughts about your life.

During this detox I have been giving a lot of thought to each of these things - perhaps because they are coming up and hopefully resolving to a greater degree. But also because there is such an otherworldly component involved in this type of interference energy.

Quite often ghosts, disembodied spirits, orbs and those whose lives have expired but manage to remain here, have the strongest interest in maintaining the status quo. And that means keeping you firmly fixed in place. 

Not anymore - 'these boots were made for walking' - and life is all about standing in your own power. 

April 

No comments:

Post a Comment