Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Saturday 24 November 2012

Day 20 - Nearly There

I finally have a chance to write - these last hours of my 21 day detox, I am trying my best to keep busy and to keep everyone else focused as we come into the home stretch of this. It is important work and I don't think I have done anything better for myself, my mind, body and soul, ever.

Today I am feeling pretty good - a little tired from running around and trying to get a few things done, but nothing out of the ordinary. I don't have many detox symptoms right now - my body is at it's best when I am nearing the end of any cleanse.

I feel like myself. It is uncanny - it's as if I am thinking clearly, feeling clear, seeing clearly and it all feels so very right somehow. I can't explain it any better then that. If you have yet to do a detox or master cleanse - you don't know what you are missing.

Seriously.

This other thing that takes place is something in my life shifts, changes, alters and opens up for the better each time I do one of these. There is a method to this madness! LOL - None of this disciplined hard work is in vain. 

You achieve something significant, you will get results - anything worth doing is worth doing properly and well - and that is how I feel about walking through each of these cleanses. It's not always easy, but you train your mind, focus and get on with it.

Tomorrow is my last day and I can't wait - next week we have a birthday celebration so I have lots of cooking and special meals to make. You know what that means - piles of yummy food to prepare and indulge in! 

It is always worth the wait

April

Our Top Bar Bee Hive at Inishbeg in the Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment