Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Saturday 17 November 2012

Tackling the 'Over Mind' on Day 13

Another day has come and nearly gone now - always busy on Saturdays for me, perhaps my favourite day of the week really, mostly because we are all together on the weekends. But also because it is my day out and about....

I don't need that a lot - sometimes I think I hardly need other people at all! My mind, body and soul are such interesting places to be and being intuitive, my head is constantly full of other worlds, pictures, faces, senses and stuff. 

It can be a whirl wind of activity at times and especially during a cleanse. I was just thinking to myself how much I enjoy these days spent detoxing - my system is empty, clear and that means every thing inside of me is aware or not dulled down in any way.

It is really nice to be so in touch and in tune with your own body. But also to get the sense that you are in step with the rest of the world as well. It's a treat and I wouldn't trade these days for anything. It really is entirely about mastering the mind - or perhaps a better way to put that is to overcome the outside influences that have been controlling our minds. 

I usually refer to this as the 'over mind' - it is a real issue out there in the world at large and you cannot help but run into it whenever you are 'out there'. It's like walking into a big supermarket with a list and coming out with loads more than you had planned. 

Something else takes over your mind and you think - why not. Or perhaps some of the time, we don't think at all - we just act automatically as if we were robots. It is far more then just clever marketing too - very strange vibes in some of these places...

When we are struggling with weight, eating, impulsive behavior and so forth - perhaps this sort of over mind plays a far bigger role then anyone realizes. It is a sinister force out there and of course, everything gets taken apart during a cleanse - so I am curious to see how this one plays out.

As far as the rest of the detox - still dreaming loads, symptoms are ok so far, increasing my exercise again to keep things moving and reminding myself that this is for such a short period of time in the overall scheme of things. 

I remind myself that this will be over very soon, then I can eat what I want, all I want. The food will be there at the end of the cleanse, just like a prize for the winner. Great food in appropriate proportions that will nourish and fuel my clear body. 

So, another day closes and I am nearly complete with day 13 - the sky is clear, a little sliver of a moon is out and all is well.

April


Blossom - our goat

No comments:

Post a Comment