Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Thursday 22 November 2012

Wild Energy & Evolving Consciousness

This is probably the start of some interesting energy! Great storm last night - wild wind, huge thunder and lightening show - not something we would see that often here in West Cork. Then the power went and it was gone for about 6 hours or so...

Something tells me, that times are changing! LOL

Well, today is Day 18 of my Master Cleanse and I am feeling about the same - actually if I said I was doing better I would not be exaggerating. I have even increased my workouts (I usually do this during a cleanse) to include more free weights and extra Yoga. The stretching feels great.

And again last night I had fabulous dreams...I really liked the one of my male cat turning out to be female and arriving home with the most gorgeous kitten I ever saw, who proceeded to grow from a very tiny little newborn into a larger cat, before my eyes.

Like I said - a detox will bring out the best in you!! The rest of my dreams seemed to be about water, food and things shifting around. Cleaning up with water and so forth. As far as I am concerned, this is ample information that I am moving in the right directions.

Right now I only have 4 days left (only!) for this cleanse and I am looking forward to getting back to food - just now we were talking about what we are craving and at first I said nothing. But then realized that I was probably looking forward to some fish...

Maybe it's because I have been working on some fish recipes, but I do love fish and it is our dish of choice on Solstice Eve....actually we eat lots of it during the holidays. Coming from the sea onto our plates brings something really powerful (I don't like the farmed stuff) perhaps a piece of evolving consciousness...

April

The lovely Yarrow plant in my garden on a summers day...

No comments:

Post a Comment