Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Wednesday 21 November 2012

The Power of Focused Belief - Day 17

Well, here I am - a week later, for some reason I always follow my weeks with the Wednesday, once this day is over, the week is drawing to a close. So here I am on my last Wednesday of my detox and day 17.

It feels really good to finally get to this point - this is the longest time I have detoxed since my 40 days last year...so lots of memories have been coming up to the surface from that time. I feel pretty good though and know that I am not finished yet.

But, I am certainly glad to be in the final few days of this because I have cooking, recipe testing to do and can't wait to sample some new dishes I have been working on during my cleanse. It always brings out my creative side! LOL

The main theme coming up for me this time around has been all about sticking with my own plans, following through on my own dreams. I have always been one to be single minded when it comes to being able to focus and make plans, however....

With my own dreams, I can see my pattern of allowing others agendas to creep in and then I push aside my own plans to accommodate some one else. This has the effect of eroding away at my hopes, wishes and desires - perhaps to the point of despair.

Because in the past I have watched myself just give up on the things I wanted so badly while another agenda overtook my own. Well, not this time - I am sticking to the plan, staying with my own dreams and continuing on with what I am trying to achieve no matter what.

Time will tell - and I have a feeling that I will be proven right. Do not let others dreams take over your own, then you become a slave to something outside of yourself. Instead, remain focused on what you want, listen to your heart and you will find it all waiting for you at the end. 

The power of belief in action....

April

Willow Trees in the garden...

2 comments:

  1. Thank you kindly - every little bit helps on this journey! Have a lovely day, April

    ReplyDelete