Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Sunday 18 November 2012

Day 14 - Losing Their Religion

Today is day 14 of my detox and I am now 2/3 of the way to my goal of 21 days. I am feeling pretty good, I don't expect to feel bad - fasting never makes me feel anything other than as if I have gone into a deep clean cycle and this is what my body does.

So, with that in mind - this is really a deep clean! My dreams are all about some dark energy that I encountered quite a number of years ago as well as several people from my past who could not accept anything about me (intuitive, holistic, alternative, pagan) and desperately tried to change me.

Of course, their efforts were in vain because it only served to push me away. As far away as I could get in fact...

Yesterday I mentioned the over mind - and this is still quite prevalent today. I can see, feel and am gaining insight into how I was affected so profoundly by other people's thoughts. Perhaps being an empath doesn't help in this situation - because if you fell down, I feel the pain. And that has not always been a good thing!

But what else have I taken on? And more importantly, how has it affected me, shaped my life or held me back from my own personal goals in this life? It is starting to come to light from both my dreams and my insights during the day that it has slowed me down and altered my life quite a bit.

When someone else thinks a certain way about you and has a strong presence in your life - these thoughts enter your energy field. When these people are close enough to you to drain your energy, of course, the result is an uptake of foreign energy to take the place of the energy you have lost.

This is not a complex process - basic energy medicine - something has gone out from you, a vacuum is created and something comes in to take it's place (you can read all about this in my books). Then you end up with a portion of your energy field operating from a vibration separate from your own - otherwise known as an energy block.

Unfortunately this happens all the time - any toxin or foreign substance can cause you to leak energy. A detox, change of diet, removal of non nutrients will being to reverse this process - then it's watch out world!

April 

Our turtle - Solstice 

No comments:

Post a Comment