Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Thursday 8 November 2012

Anti Christs on the Spiritual Path - Night Shades


Last night was a tough night in terms of feeling discouraged - I am not entirely sure why I was feeling like this - but I do know it is a mind thing and of course with this cleanse it is to be expected. I have a feeling that some of these toxins coming to the surface right now are going to be the darkest things ever to come up...

I have been dreaming of Night Shades again and of course that is my largest clue as to what is being detoxed out of my body right now. To be honest, I can't for the life of me believe that so many people are still eating this most toxic plant and thinking that their bodies will be ok with it.

But then we have loads of people also eating sugar, drinking alcohol and taking in plenty of other nasties and wondering why their tummies are off or they have no energy. And eventually far worse once dysfunction and disease sets in.

A little bit of poison is still poison. I could not justify going out of my way day after day to find and grow organic foods, only then to turn around and fill my body with something as addictive and dark as a Night Shade or sugar.

If you are still wondering about the Night Shades fruits - they include tomatoes, potatoes, aubergine, chillies, peppers, gogi berries, and a few other relatives of the tobacco family. These particular fruits are from highly toxic plants - the poison compounds extend throughout the entire plant.

They are connected to chronic pain, bloating and Irritable Bowel Syndrome and anything that pulls down human spirituality. 

Very nearly the first thing I was taught by my body when walking this spiritual path was to systematically remove toxins and then to stay away from them permanently. You cannot reach higher states of inner knowledge while living in a toxic body. Even though I knew about these Night Shades in the early 90's it was still a few years before I was able to get out of their grip.

But once I did - it took about 72 hours (and since then a few detoxes) to make significant changes to nearly every area of my life. In my books I refer to this group of fruits as the Anti-Christ - mainly because I have been shown that they are the forbidden fruits in the garden of Eden.

And they will stop you cold on your path to higher consciousness, spiritual awakening and any personal quest for body wisdom. Seriously. Cut them out of your life and see what happens.

April

No comments:

Post a Comment