Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Sunday 25 November 2012

Last Big Push! Day 21

Well, this is it - finally it's day 21 and I only have a few hours left to achieve my goal. That's 21 full days drinking only Master Cleanse juice (my own recipe) with herbal teas and water. My body feels squeaky clean and ready to move forward.

I am having loads of dreams, feel great, some detox symptoms such as coated tongue and sore back at times. I think the majority of the clearing is taking place in my back - lungs, kidneys, bowel and so forth. But, it's totally manageable.

Last night my dreams were of Oprah and Lady Gaga - don't ask, because I don't know either!! LOL All I can think of is that I read Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star before I went to bed... but either way, they were very informative and interesting dreams. As usual during a detox.

Today, feels like I am just punching time until tomorrow morning when I can start on my juice - however, if other cleanses are any indication, this will be a most interesting day. The final detox cycle will be in full swing and I should get lots of insights into why and what was achieved these past 3weeks.

I have a feeling it has everything to do with this nasty ball of energy that is coming up in my stomach - it has been there forever, is full of other people's anger and negative energy and I can't wait to get this moving out. It's something I have been working towards for awhile.

Perhaps this detox has been even deeper than I thought. I will keep you posted,

April

Lemon Thyme in my garden

No comments:

Post a Comment