Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Monday 5 November 2012

Patterns of Limiting Self Belief

Today I am getting back to myself after the week or so off from well, nearly everything! After our last cleanse it was a welcome break - and I just loved all the baking, cooking and eating...But now I am ready to get back into the swing of things.

So, today is a fast day, tomorrow, well we'll see when that day comes how it will be. If I was to go with what I am feeling right now I could nearly say that I should start my 20 day Master Cleanse and just get going with it.

I am looking forward to moving more deeply into the core of my being. That is exactly where I feel I am heading at this moment. My dreams are all indicating something very deep coming up to the surface as well as finally some breakthroughs I have been hoping for.

One of the most significant things I have realized recently - and in years past I have done quite a bit of work around it - is how when people close to you, don't believe in you and criticize your beliefs, the toll this can take on the spirit.

I am not even certain I have phrased it properly - so perhaps it is better to give an example. For myself, I have been repeatedly told by the aunt who raised me that I was nothing, a nobody and would not amount to anything.

For other people perhaps words were not spoken but a complete lack of belief in their abilities has been implied and then acted upon. As another example, I know someone who is very capable and highly intelligent, yet was pushed into menial work and encouraged to stay there.

He has fought all of his life since to get out of those positions, to educate himself (because his family refused, he wasn't worth it) and to find his own inner self-belief. Now, he has degrees and is in the process of following his own dreams. 

The power of hateful words from someone who is supposed to love and support you is soul destroying.  

I couldn't imagine even thinking that my children were incapable of something marvelous and fantastic in this world and indeed I will do all I can to support their dreams and hopes. Come to think of it, they are already amazing human beings!

This may give you some idea of where my head is at right now - in the perfect space to clear, unravel and do a Master Cleanse with this theme in mind. Right now I am still finding these spaces within myself, a place that holds my own worth that can be guide me forward on my path. 

April

Turkeys in the pen, eyeing up my camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment