Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Sunday 11 November 2012

Day 7 of My Detox

Today is day 7 - at one time this would have been a very significant milestone for a 10 day Master Cleanse - but as I hope to do a little longer this time, I am only a week into it! LOL

Right now I am planning to do at least 20 days - this is what I would consider to be an emotional detox as opposed to a purely physical one. Believe me there is a difference and I am looking forward to getting past the 10 day mark - usually that is when things shift into a deeper zone.

So today has been pretty good so far - keeping myself busy with cleaning and taking advantage of this extra energy. For the most part I don't have many physical symptoms of detox - just the mental, emotional and spiritual ones.

That being said they would be mainly lots of old memories, feelings and patterns coming to the surface. I notice them because when you are detoxing you need to pay attention to everything - it is often easier to do that when you are not eating.

Your body has only to focus on what is coming up and your mind has the time to process or digest the things that are floating through. This is actually (finally) the type of work that I had been trying to do for many years.

Of course for me this time around it is all about my inner child - I started doing this work more than 20 years ago, but there is still so much to be done. I feel as if this cleanse could shift things once and for all. There are huge changes taking place inside - so we'll see what surfaces over the next few days or so.

This is going to be a great week!

April


No comments:

Post a Comment