Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Monday 19 November 2012

A Physical Shift in the Right Direction - Higher Consciousness

When you are fasting each day is a milestone because you have made it through another few hours or a day. But also another detox cycle (as I refer to them) of one to three days where your body dips deeply into the tissues to pull something to the surface. 

For me this is day 15 of my detox and I am feeling pretty good - what I like so much about all of this is the fact that I am observing my body in action. Which is both amazing and humbling to witness. At one time I would have said I had seen it all - perhaps when I healed my body of cancer using clean water, food, exercise and herbs.

And then when I had my daughter at home in a free birth - that for me was such an event in my life. Again, watching, witnessing, in complete awe of what my body was capable of. Right now I am seeing this again. 

Perhaps month after month as I uncover, unwrap and undo all of these years of toxins which had been held deeply in place in the matrix of my organs, tissues and bones - I am seeing something even more profound and more extraordinary than ever before.

My body is changing - the cells, the structure, the inner processes and even down to the DNA are all shifting into something different and completely new. I can feel it all around me as I go about my day - paying attention to the smallest details will provide all the clues.

This is the one thing about detox using water and herbs - and a very important aspect of doing spiritual work properly. Your body will use the water to clean, clear, shift and create the body you need here on earth. A body ready and able to carry higher levels of consciousness. 

And to think - most of this resistance has been affecting my mind - overcome those influences and it all starts to fall into place.

April


No comments:

Post a Comment