Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Thursday 29 November 2012

Diseases of the Soul - Fractured Light

We all hear day after day about physical ailments, mental dysfunction and now increasingly emotional disorders. These are becoming all too common in our vocabulary and have entered our consciousness in such a way as to make us certain not one thing about us can possibly be 'normal'. 

Whatever that means....

But we hardly ever hear of spiritual sickness or diseases of the soul as I would refer to them. How do they come about, what does it mean exactly and how on earth would you go about healing such a dysfunction...

Last night I went to bed after giving this topic some careful consideration. Actually I have been thinking about this subject, the soul, spirit, essence or whatever we want to refer to this part of our anatomy as, for quite some time.

It has certainly come into focus for me since doing my last detox - I have been working hard at coming to grips with my own mortal processes in and about the physical spiritual matter. And I have been having some physical symptoms of it's shifting.

My ribs, lower stomach and upper intestines have been sore while my most deeply ingrained patterns of worry, fear and dark energy have been coming up to the surface. There is not one of us untouched in some way at the level of the soul.

We have all experienced our share of lifetimes which left us shattered, broken unable to pick up the pieces of our lives leaving us scattered throughout our own history. Harm and negative intention of others reaching into our DNA.

Perhaps it is only through such a fractured light that we are able to carry on - drawing to us each wandering fragment. Drawn like a magnet towards home.

April

Sunrise this morning in Leap, West Cork

No comments:

Post a Comment