Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Sunday 4 November 2012

Inter-generational Energy Transference

I had dreams of energy all night and the irony is so did my husband - usually when that happens with such synchronicity we are about to break through into something new and different. Hopefully to some other side of these walls of resistance.

In my dreams I was sitting in a room where people were speaking about energy with some explaining how the energy field worked and that you could only take on energy from the previous first generation. Of course I was bursting with some additional facts concerning inter-generational energy transference via DNA and especially mitrochondrial DNA..... 

But I was holding back a little, perhaps wondering if anyone would listen or understand. When I woke up I kew that this is one of the (many) ways I hold myself back in life. I don't always speak about these things I know so well.

I have been studying, examining, working with and analyzing the human energy field for more than 25 years. As a Medical Intuitive, the better my diet is, the better I care for myself and the more I clear and cleanse my own body - the better I can see, hear and understand what is taking place within and around these electromagnetic fields.

The inter-generational aspects of moving energy forward are vital components of how human fields function - for both good and ill. We will certainly bring forward all the negative patterns from times past such as famine or health miasms.

But more importantly we also carry forward spiritual aspects of our humanity - our collective history, destiny and purpose here on this planet. This information might be loosely organized within our energy fields but it is still there and part of who we are. 

They are activated and woken up through the memory capacity of water (within and taken in) - but that is another post! 

How much these pieces of information help or hinder us in our lifetimes here often have to do with several other factors such as the state of toxicity within our bodies. When we have high toxicity within our cells and tissues - we produce an energy field with the same attributes. 

If you want to have a healthy functioning energy field (it all starts there) the best approach is to clean up your diet. Start from scratch, teach yourself to eat properly, heal your body first and then you can tackle other deeper or bigger issues. (My book called How to Detox and Heal your Body details how I started out on this path many years ago)

Your mission, purpose and destiny will not be revealed to you until you are in a place to act on it. You have to be healthy and safe for that to happen. 

April

Universal Energy Laws 

No comments:

Post a Comment