Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Friday 9 November 2012

Day 5 - Cleanse All to Myself...

Today is day 5 of my unofficial Master Cleanse - LOL. I am still using that word and keeping a fairly low profile about it - but only with myself. And you know what? I have had hardly any detox symptoms, at least not physical ones anyway.

Otherwise there is lots going on in my head and emotionally. It actually feels as if I have simply picked up where I left off in November - as if I wasn't quite finished with that particular cleanse or something. So, it feels really right to carry on.

Physically I am feeling fine - good energy levels, slight coating on tongue, my tummy is a bit bloated, and I am feeling cold when outside. Mentally there is a lot coming up for me from very early in my childhood - mostly of other people's anger, hostility and dark energy. Perhaps to do with religion?

Last night my dreams were very deep and quite telling. All about me, taking care of other people, taking on their 'energy' in the form of clothes that did not fit and then losing out in the end. Sound familiar to anyone out there? 

Very unhealthy patterns set up early in life living with a dysfunctional family where I never quite got to be a child. I realized a few years ago that since my own children were born, it was the first time I remembered playing (I had to learn how) and I have gone through each of their phases with them.

So, all good so far. 

The others will join me in a couple of days and my detox week to myself will soon be over - I have quite liked it actually. It feels as if I have only got to be responsible for my own well being or something - while cleansing. 

Usually I am so closely monitoring and helping everyone else that I don't always get much time to process my own stuff. If you want to change anything in your life - this is the easiest and best way to do that.

April

Sunlight shining through the MC juice 

No comments:

Post a Comment