Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Old Energy Patterns Being Dismantled

Finally - I was thinking late last night before I went to sleep how I was getting the sense of a little break though with this cleanse...it was as if things were starting to make sense or that the goal I started out with was now coming into focus. 

Yesterday I had good levels of energy as well as got some exercise in as well as all the other things I do in a day - I spent some time down in the barn with the goats (because they were in for the day on account of the rain) and that left me feeling peaceful.

I had very telling dreams again last night - dreams all night long of the same things, people and places as well as the energy that was coming in from each of the interactions. In one dream a person who I know to be very angry had shown up at our house and was leaving great piles of old stuff (broken furniture, old clothes, old toys etc.) things I did not not want or need.

I just stood there asking why I had to take this on in my house when I clearly did not want it. Then she was leaving to go get more. In the dream she completely ignored me as if I wasn't even there and my protests fell on deaf ears.

So, that told me a lot. This wasn't anything new of course, an old pattern from family members - being dumped on with things that do not belong and I didn't want. Then feeling powerless to do much about it because my voice was not heard or paid attention to.

I have been wondering when this one would surface - it shows me how deep this cleanse is going but also what I am tackling right now as well. Many of us drawn to these healing professions have these energetic patterns - very unhealthy and dispiriting at the same time.

There is nothing like a deep cleanse to get this moving and hopefully keep it moving out...

April


Sunrise this morning in Leap, West Cork

No comments:

Post a Comment