Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Saturday 10 November 2012

The Dreams We Have As Children....

I am now on day 6 of my Master Cleanse and things are really settling into full swing. I have been dreaming all night long - it seems as if I only have to close my eyes and I slip into some other world where work is being done.

Last night I dreamt of everything from cooked turkey to trying on dresses - it was quite a busy night. I am sleeping though in the middle of it all, so at least there is that. 

Today I have been feeling pretty good - as usual the best part of cleansing is the energy levels are always great. I have not stopped today and for some reason am having a hard time getting myself to sit. I just want to stand, walk and move around.

One new thing in our house today is that the canary laid a little tiny blue egg. I think her mate is too young so it won't be a fertile egg - the kids are already calling it a mini-omlette. Such farm hands they are! So, I will keep you posted on the baby canary front.

Other than that, the lads are joining me tomorrow to start their cleanse and my week to myself will be coming to a close. It has been a great learning curve for me not only with going it alone but also proving to myself that I can focus on anything I put my mind to, even while cooking for the rest of the house and watching them eat.

The rest of my detox symptoms are pretty tame on the physical front - this one is all emotional, mental and spiritual. I am doing a lot of work with my inner child at this point and have memories coming to the surface from early childhood.

I am also making lots of connections to things that are from these negative patterns of fear set down when I was young. Fear seems to be a huge factor - for the life of me I had not realized how fearful childhood must be.

Or perhaps it was just my childhood? I certainly hope that my own children don't feel as fearful as this...it has got me thinking about things, that is for certain. I am sure there will be more to come in the next few days.

April

Stewed apples & cinnamon - comfort food!

No comments:

Post a Comment