Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Thursday 15 November 2012

Day 11 and More Then Fine - Terrific!

Now I am officially over the half way mark - it's day 11 and I am doing fine. My eyes are bright, my skin is a little bumpy, my energy is good and I 'feel' like myself. Just like any other day on an intensive, soul searching, energy pattern life altering cleanse! LOL

Actually I am more than fine - I am terrific. My mind just feels free, clear and creative. I would probably be best described as a bit of a creative spirit usually, but when I am cleansing it's as if there is far more of me present.

I was thinking this morning how nice it was to feel like this but at the same time how I also have to be prepared to take full responsibility for the new/buried/hidden parts of me that surface. What I have found over these past 2 years especially (intensive detoxes) is that my artistic side flourishes whenever I am doing a cleanse and I just want to make things, cook, draw, colour, write and anything else I can do.

It's not a bad way to be at all. Of course I am still keeping up with some cooking right now as I have other mouths to feed, rather then my own - so this morning when I was making a fresh loaf of bread for my daughter I was carefully considering what other things I might do with bread to create even better and more interesting tastes.

Then I moved on to drawing and painting while I got everyone and everything sorted for the day. Between kids, animals, garden and livestock it is full on some mornings - however, easy enough to get it all down to a routine (if everyone cooperates!).

Today I am really sensing that this detox is now shifting into the emotional, mental and deeper levels - and I am looking forward to this change. Perhaps that also has something to do with wanting to create and make things - other sides of me are more engaged.

As usual I am also systematically going through the house cleaning each day - by the time this one is over I should be in great shape - inside and out.

April

Art in the Morning

No comments:

Post a Comment