Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Pictures in My Head - The Spoken Soul

Today feels like a new day - a shift has taken place, of course there is a full moon in the sky and that always makes a nice difference too. The energy of the world just feels different when the moon is full, as if it's full of potential just waiting for us to scoop some of it up.

I am feeling pretty good as well - a little full of food (snacking, cooking and nibbling nonstop!) because of these recipes I am trying out and testing for my new recipe book.  On the one hand it is great to be this involved with my food, but on the other hand, someone has to eat it all!

This week has been an incredible awakening for me in a lot of ways. Perhaps starting with the fox but  even before that - things were already moving up and out. These memories have been here, just below the surface for ever really - I have written about them, talked about them and relived them over and over.

But, they never seem to 'go away' and I'm not sure that is what they are supposed to do. What do you do with memories from other lifetimes that persist because they are like a built in part of your own story. How does one incorporate things that have taken place in times past...

For me, it has not ever been much of a problem and I am not certain it is a problem now. I have always remembered my other lifetimes - as if I have lived continually and indeed I would think in those terms. That my life has only kept going, being born and born again as the same person with the same mission and purpose here on this planet.

The only thing that is different right now is the way things are bubbling up to the surface - I have to remember specific details, names, faces, dates, times and places - in a new way. I have long known the facts, but now there are pictures in my head - and sometimes this is hard to do because it's as if I am living it all again. 

One foot in front of the other, onwards and upwards...

April 

A tiny rainbow in the sky

No comments:

Post a Comment