Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Friday 16 November 2012

Now on Day 12 - Persistence on the Spiritual Path

At this point last month I was on my last day of my detox - but this time around being closer to Solstice and  in the middle of detox season, I am only just getting into it! Today is day 12 and I am doing great - in terms of things moving and shaking as I had hoped they would.

I have every symptom in the book as far as detox goes - my tongue is coated, a little achey at times, my back is sore (just like last time), my hair is limp but very soft, my skin is a little bumpy and my mind is clear. 

Things are moving - shifting and releasing especially at the shadow side and that is what I had wanted. To clear whatever has been holding me back, once and for all (at least to get down to another of these big layers) and to get moving in the directions I want to go in.

Of course all along I am moving, changing and gaining ground towards my desired goals - I use these cleanses to speed things up, get far more clarity and to remove the toxins that interfere with the process of shifting consciousness.

So, today I have done another Salt water flush, I have been steadily increasing my exercise as well over the past few days. Mostly doing more yoga because that makes me feel so good while it also works on the mind too. 

My dreams are very telling at night and I rely on them so much for guidance and information showing me each stage as well as what is to come. Last night I dreamed of walking a long road looking for a way home, I knew my family was waiting for me and expecting me, but I could not contact them to let them know I was on my way.

In the dream my phone was dead, there were lots of other people and it was dark. But I was moving forward, not afraid and determined to make it home. It was only a matter of time...

And that is pretty much what walking a spiritual path is all about - clear, cleanse, walk the talk and do not ever give up.

April 

Art in the morning....

No comments:

Post a Comment