Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Releasing Hungry Ghosts from the Past... Day 16

I am sitting here and the sun is shining in my eyes, on my face - it is warm and really nice, especially after 3 days of steady rain. The ground outside is soaked, drenched in fact and muddy. I know one day of sun or even a few hours won't do much to dry things out, but does it ever cheer the soul!

The sun itself must be part of some magical quality here on our planet - I mean, we can't live without it, the plants need it in order to grow and develop properly. And we need a regular dose of vitamin D from it - as much as possible - in these northern climates.

But it must also trigger something more because we are so drawn to it's rays - the sun represents life itself and of course brings life back to the earth. No wonder the ancient pagans spent so much time and energy celebrating the sun.

I think they knew all of this and perhaps far more about the role of the sun in our lives. They knew how much light affects our well-being, bolsters our immune defences and helps us to balance internal processes. It also encourages healing, and of course moving into higher consciousness.

Today I am on day 16 of my detox - I feel great. I am focused, clearing, organizing, writing, creating and really present to all that is taking place inside as well as outside of me. I have plenty of detox symptoms going on - especially my hair which is limp and heavy, my skin is a little bumpy and my tongue is really coated. 

There is a sense that once again I am detoxing from birth and perhaps even before birth - hopefully breaking apart some of these patterns set up for me early in life - because my diet and environment were both terrible! LOL

Having started out life on full fat evaporated cows milk - with digestive issues ever since - it would be a blessing to finally heal my gut completely and release these hungry ghosts of the past...

April 

Swans on Lough Hyne West Cork

No comments:

Post a Comment