Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Pieces of My Soul....

Normally this would be nearly the end of my detox - day 9 out of a usual 10 days. However I am not even halfway yet with this one so I have a few more days to go before I start counting down the days. 

But, it's not so bad. Not at all. I feel as if I am accomplishing so much, inside and out - my mind is in a bit of a muddle though and that is a first for me during a cleanse. Perhaps this level of clearing requires something more from me and focus is far more difficult.

To explain what I sense is taking place -- perhaps it is best to mention my dreams. Last night I was dreaming of banks, souls and contracts... It was actually quite disturbing in some ways. I was sort of traveling throughout my entire lifetime and any dealings with a bank entailed me signing over pieces of my soul.

This is not a nice thought, and an even worse feeling. But, it does make sense and I can see where this is all coming from. Any time we have to sign a contract, it's as if it is written in blood and that liquid is squeezed out of our soul.

So, today I am mulling over these things, working harder at being focused and spending some time being quiet. I just came in from the barn after bringing down treats (apples, kale, kiwi) for the goats, spent some time with them and feel more at peace about things.

Nothing like beautiful animals to put things into perspective. I am also going to do some cooking today- once this cleanse is finished we have a birthday celebration and I want to get a few things done. Even though it is early, puttering around the kitchen always helps me to think and gain insights into what I am walking through at the moment.

Perhaps these 21 days will be another turning point in my life.... I certainly hope so. All I can tell you right now, is that each day I spend detoxing is time well spent. 

April

My daughter with giraffes in the background at Fota Park

No comments:

Post a Comment