Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Saturday 3 November 2012

Closing the Energy Leaks

It's still early in the day and my dreams from last night are so fresh in my mind.  It was as if I had been dreaming all night about the same people and situation - something from very long ago. Right now I am feeling quite pleased because maybe I am getting to the heart of a matter.

Perhaps the single biggest obstacle in my life has been one of the person who bullied me as a child, who has had a hold over my energy for all of my life. I have not seen or had anything to do with this person in over a decade - but she still has dominated my dreams and my energy field.

The biggest single drain on my energy resources - which had been obvious to myself and even to those whom I used to work with in an energetic capacity years ago. They could hardly believe this was possible to such an extent.

Oh, but it is, because I wake up most days and feel as if I have been drained of everything. I can wake up in the mornings feeling tired, grumpy and not myself. Knowing immediately it is 'her' and then work at closing the energy leaks as my day wears on.

For the most part these days with the fasting and advanced energy work, I am able to combat this particular energy vampire - however it has felt in the past as if I was making little or no headway. And it has taken me nearly a year of repeatedly doing cleanses to finally get down to the heart of this.

So, right now, I am pleased. My work on myself is paying off. My dreams are showing me things are changing - last night I was deep into my shadow side making the changes necessary. 

Once more proof that persistence and patience do indeed pay off - keep going after your intended goal. Don't let anything put you off or slow you down and you will get there. Simply because you have worked for it and created the change yourself.

That is magic in action!

April

The Pagan Diet 

No comments:

Post a Comment