Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Tuesday 6 November 2012

Times of Spiritual Testing...

Today has been another interesting day - perhaps lessons in patience and persistence. I often wonder just how far I will take this and how long I will keep going and when I will finally be 'there'. I know I will get to where I want to be eventually...

Such is my faith in my dreams, my abilities and my own body as guide along this path I am walking. However, there are days that really test that faith and leave me wondering how much more or how much further must I travel down this road.

Does any of this sound familiar to you? Are you having similar days of being 'tested' to see how you fare or how easily you might give up. I have a feeling that the entire point here is to not give up no matter what life throws at you.

To not only not give up but to not change, not give in and not compromise one dream, one hope, one wish or desire - stay the course so to speak and see what comes your way. 

Today I am still fasting - actually I am debating whether or not to carry on and do a full out Master Cleanse - I still have yet to decide what I would like to do. Right now things are coming up to the surface for me fast and furious and I actually love it.

It feels as if something is moving - so I don't want to spoil this for anything. If things are going well - don't stop what you are doing but keep moving towards you final goal. And my goal is to keep this energy moving right now.

So, I guess I am to carry on, at least for now - time's of testing can be quite interesting and throw us somewhat however, they will prove your worth - most importantly to yourself.

April

No comments:

Post a Comment