Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Sunday 30 September 2012

On the Edge of Change

Change and newness are good things and seem to move more quickly with each fast I am doing. Right now I am doing day on/day off fasting (my methods are described in my book The Pagan Diet) and it feels great.

Of course this is what is in the air at the moment - change within and without. 

As each day goes by and we complete our fasts and cleanses, this level of detox takes us further into ourselves. Thus, walking this path ultimately leads to the changes we are seeking and creating. I must say I am really enjoying being at the leading edge of an energy shift. 

Tomorrow is another fasting day - why not start the week out right and have a little clear out early on. This will set the pace and tone for another week of great learning and forward movement for us all.

To be honest with you one of the things I love the most about Sunday night right now, at this time in my life, is that there is another week ahead doing the things I love! I enjoy teaching my kids at home, we have fun, we have a routine, we do things and I learn far more then them with our activities. 

I am certain that this is the absolute best way forward for us all. 

There was a time when I used to dread Monday's arrival, because I was following someone else's dream and not doing anything about my own hopes and wishes. Once that all came to an end and I devoted my time and energy to my own desires, my stress levels went down, my satisfaction with life went up and we all have a far better quality of life.

Do we live with less? Yes, but we require less. Besides, this too shall change - when you follow your inner star, life only goes in one direction - a direct route home. 

See you on the flip side -

April 




No comments:

Post a Comment