Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Taking Back Life

I am feeling pretty good today, back on track with fasting, which always seems to coincide with the sense of life coming back too. Things are up and running so to speak. 

Of course, after any cleanse and then a feast, there is the important time for reflection (a few days at least) and now is the time for action. This always seems like a great place to be - at the beginning of something new, with energy flowing far better than before. 

Right now I am pretty excited about being here on this planet during this time in destiny - there is so much change on the horizon and all of it being created by those of us who are thinking, alive and really here. 

But, getting back to my original thought - this is life as it should be, full on, grounded and free to be exactly who we are, creating a timeline as we go. Life should never have been about struggle, survival or any of the aimless wanderings taking us far away from our dreams and goals.

But, alas, it has been like this and now there is a chance for it to finally revert into some form of normalcy. Whatever that is! Or perhaps, once again to discover something real, without pretense and in it's purest form.

At this moment I am keenly aware of life taking root deeply into my gut, a real sense of belonging as well as an opening up inwardly towards all that has been stored waiting for this time to finally arrive. 

It's as if a goal has been reached, something monumental has been achieved and now absolutely everything is about to gently fall into it's perfectly designed place. 

Since I know these changes, new beginnings and health are all due to food, fast and feasting as I walk along my path - my plan is to certainly not stop now. I am already making plans for my September Master Cleanse and some mini cleanses in between.

Onwards and upwards! 

Have a nice day,

April


A bowl of life! Salad greens from the garden

No comments:

Post a Comment