Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Friday 14 September 2012

It's Day 5!!

We have arrived on day 5 in good form so far, nearly half way there now of this 10 day cleanse. I have lots of detox symptoms today - aches, coated tongue, my legs feel heavy, but my energy is good and my mind feels so clear. I just love that part of it!

Loads of dreams again last night, but not as clear as the other nights. Definitely moving into some deeper tissue work here. I can feel my 'mind' altering - it's as if the thought patterns (old ones) are being shoved up to the surface for me to see.

I actually woke up saying these words 'flawed thinking'. Then I just knew it would be a total 'mind' day. So far, I am feeling pretty good, I am trying to get some things done for next week's mini celebration (Mabon or Autumn Equinox).

We love any excuse for a party! Today I am working on making some treats for the children as well as roasted, salted cashews and so on. Just to re-fill the jars for when our Master Cleanse is finished. 

All, I can say for certain right now is that I will keep doing these cleanses and if anything, perhaps increase the length of time between now and Winter Solstice. I would like to do 12 or 15 days for a couple of detoxes to see if that makes any further inroads.

After completing a 40 day cleanse last year, these ones are tiny now by comparison. Yet, for anyone wondering, they do work, it is worth every hour spent and it gets easier and easier with each day that goes by. 

I really enjoy the new found sense of discipline, my focus, ability to pay attention and I feel I am just more relaxed and find living easier. There is a clarity for me about my life, my goals and how to go about things, I just never had before. 

This is all so worth it! Try out The Pagan Diet everyone, you get to have it all - food, fast and feast. While you balance your body, regain your health and find your inner Goddess! 

Have a healthy day,

April



No comments:

Post a Comment