Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Sunday 16 September 2012

Today is Day Seven!

Well, it is often at this point in our Master Cleanse where we start to count down and of course plan all the yummy foods we want to eat once the fasting is over. Today because everyone is at home, we are busy looking through our recipes and making wish lists!

And there is a great list on the go right now for me to work from on the weekend, usually it will be far too much to make in only a couple of days, but I always give it my best shot. Everything tastes so wonderful just after a Master Cleanse with a clean palate and all your senses are up and running 

Today I am feeling pretty good as well, I just did most of my workout, and was able to push myself a little bit more. I have managed to keep up with my regimen and am quite pleased with myself on this end. I want to do some more in our gym shortly, it just feels better when I am moving.

As for detox symptoms, I have lots, aches and pains (could be this cold?), slight headache, stuffy nose, coated tongue, a bit tired at times - come to think of it, these are all cold symptoms. I am sleeping fairly well at night and still having dreams, but not remembering like I was earlier in the week. There were more vague this morning. Perhaps because I was up a few times with the kids (coughing and runny noses!). 

This is the stage of a MC when you are also likely to go back into the deepest detox cycle of the 10 days, so things can change a little when this happens. Usually for me this just means more emotional work to be done and deeper insights into old negative patterns.

In fact these next couple of days will provide the overview or place the entire Master Cleanse into context - showing me exactly what has been accomplished over these past 10 days. I love this part - it's as if it all comes together with reasons, understanding and energy shifts.

Well, that's me for Day 7, lots to look forward to!

Have a healthy day,


April

From a little marigold plant something wonderful grows

No comments:

Post a Comment