Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Earth Magic

Well, after a strange restless night, it is not yet a strange day - but it's early, so we'll see. Today, I can feel change in the air, it's almost as if I time wave has swept in from the sea pushing all in front of it to the brink of an energy shift.

This morning I am watching the sky and the only word I can use for it is churning - some energy has altered in the heavens and now it is spreading it's response. I love this kind of day, full of potential and unlimited possibilities.

Over these last few days since we finished our Master Cleanse I have been cooking and in the kitchen non-stop creating my recipes and generally having loads of fun with all I love to do. As I have mentioned a few times already, this is perhaps my favourite time - the few days post cleanse.

So much seems to fall into place for us, it always feels as if old patterns we have been mired down inside for decades just unravel and healthier, new, fresh ones of our own making rise up to take their place. This week has been no exception to that and our lives will be far better because of it.

Today I am busy gearing up to get back into my intermittent fasting and back on track - it just feels nicer and I know my body responds to this way of eating (living) with renewed vitality. So, back to fasting tomorrow and some more healthy detox days.

For now, I am just going to enjoy this energy shift and work at getting underneath it - it's not often we witness such profound change in the air around us. It can be fun to just observe as the earth weaves her magic!

Have a healthy day,

April


Rainbow over the barn in Leap West Cork

No comments:

Post a Comment