Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Monday 17 September 2012

Just Another Cleanse Day or Not?

Today is the 8th day of my September Master Cleanse, it's always at this stage that we start our official count down - the last 72 hours of any detox can be quite interesting as your body goes into it's final push to remove toxins.

This morning I did my fourth salt water flush as well and tonight will take the senna tea. These really help to keep the debris being released into your system moving up and out as well as helping you to feel clear and energetic.

I have a bit of a cold, but these symptoms always subside after I do the salt water - it is such a gentle but powerful clear out process. My other detox symptoms would be a little bit of a backache - mostly due to sore muscles, however, I have been pushing myself a little with my workouts.

And my dreams are still an on-going show all night long. Last night I dreamt I was looking out through a window at a group of 3 smaller pheasants with a larger one. In the dream I assumed they were a mother and her off spring. However I was so curious when I woke up, I looked it up online to find these birds often have a male with a group of 3 females. 

Very symbolic of the divine Feminine in her triple goddess state! Lovely dream...

My mind has been mulling over the need to do something different today and perhaps every day - you know how we are such creatures of habit, we can end up doing the same things day after day. I often think my life is less predictable and always full of change, however I too have my habits.

The one I am focused on right now, which needs to change is my exercise. I tend to do the same things in our gym. Yes, I do push myself, but I have my comfort zone and tend to use the same equipment, and not branch out as much as I should.

So, today this has become my goal. To do an exercise DVD, and use one piece of equipment I would not normally use - stretch my body, mind and soul a little bit more. Perhaps if I challenge myself in new ways, I will have different results! LOL

Who knows, there might be a miracle!

Have a healthy day,

April


In honour of Mabon this week - baby trees in pots

No comments:

Post a Comment