Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Into the Home Stretch Now - Day 9

Today is the ninth day of our 10 day cleanse - we are starting to get a little excited and are looking forward to eating some food again. Of course the menus are all planned for the weekend with lots of goodies and wholesome meals.

Right now I am feeling pretty good, my energy levels have been steady throughout, even with a small cold. Although most of that cold has now gone after doing the salt water flush yesterday. I still have some aches in my muscles, however this is most likely due to my workouts.

I am having loads of dreams at night - mostly of a very different nature. Many years ago I would frequently dream of animals, at the time I worked with them and had a farm, so spent lots of time around them. Last night I had yet another dream of an animal.

This dream was of me with a wallaby - he was friendly and I was carrying it around like a child. At some point a door was broken off of the room where we were and I was worried he would wander away. I don't recall having every seen a wallaby and certainly not ever dreamed of one! LOL

These past few hours have allowed the focus of our Master Cleanse to seep into reality and start to solidify within our lives. I feel that we are placing more of an emphasis on structure, new ways to learn as well as greater organization.

Each of these elements are very important as we journey towards our hopes and dreams made manifest. It's quite interesting how a lack of structure in the day (I don't like to be overly regimented) can lead to frustration and wasting time.

We are all gaining an inner perspective on the ways and means our minds have been limited and held back from pursuing a few more of our deepest held dreams. These past few days have seen these patterns come to light and now hopefully to be dismantled while we find ways to break through stagnant waters.

Some fairly deep stuff rising to the surface here! All of it good - onwards and upwards...

Have a lovely day,

April


Rainbow - leading the way home 

No comments:

Post a Comment