Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Monday 24 September 2012

Spiritual Blueprint and New Beginnings

I like Mondays, but then again I like anything that can be considered a starting point, it's like having a fresh beginning every week. Another chance to get it right, make some changes and perhaps make a difference in your life.

So, Monday it is - for me, what comes to mind is how these new beginnings come around each day, week or month - and I am that much further down the road towards my goals. I am detoxed a little more, organized and pieced back together that much better.

This alone is a great feeling, it's as if each tiny piece of a larger puzzle has been coming together with me leading the way towards some inner destination. Along the way, as each part of me is cleared and cleaned up after lifetimes of hurt, abuse and neglect, something magical happens. 

Of course what arrives with all this cleansing and inner work is a deeper knowledge of myself, my mind, body and soul and the paths I have taken to get me into these spaces. Even when we are traveling in the dark, and might be thinking we don't 'know' that much about where or how we will get there - some part of us always knows.

Finding this map is important - an ancient blueprint has been impressed upon our souls for us to follow. This knowingness has always been there, however, it's the same as going through any other door, you cannot access the map unless you arrive at the right door!

Once there, you can pick up your clear directions to your own unique destination and carry on with following your dreams to their full fruition. Perhaps this might be the beginning of bigger challenges or some new fears - but we are not set up to fail.

Failure along the spiritual path is not an option when you take your time, cleanse, clear and make the changes asked of you when you reach each milestone. Now is definitely not the time to back down either - the time is right to step it up and sprint for home.

Have a lovely day,

April


Follow the road - all the way home

No comments:

Post a Comment