Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Friday 21 September 2012

Sorting, Cleaning and Organisation - Letting Go

This last Master Cleanse was particularly powerful for me, perhaps mainly because I really pushed myself where exercise is concerned and not only kept up with my usual routine, I have improved on it and feel better as a result.

Actually, physically I feel far better after this cleanse than any other I have done (and there are a few!). Perhaps that is why over this past few days, I have had all this extra energy to clean, reorganize and finally get some things done on my 'to do' list. 

There is much to be said for a clean and well organized house! Even if no one else notices the subtle change you know it is done, the effort has been put in and then it's only a matter of keeping things tidy. Of course, that is not always easy with small children of any age....

Today I am enjoying the results of my cleaning and hard work, so much so I was even down in the duck pen getting them organized too. I don't know how much it will be appreciated though, but it does look nicer!

Of course when you get into the work of cleaning one of the main things I always realize is how much stuff we have that no one really needs, plays with, misses or looks for. It's interesting how much can accumulate in the house as if these things mate when no one is paying attention.

Mainly I am referring to bits and pieces of toys, old 'things', papers and stuff - and this just after a cleanse! All this being held onto and for what? There are boxes of things ready to move on right now and I think I have only gotten started.

What is going through my head today has been all these things being held onto, inside as well as outside, perhaps it's time to really purge more deeply - or has this already been done? Feels like something is about to unravel here.... and it's all good!

Have a great day,


April


Willow trees growing in the garden

No comments:

Post a Comment