Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Saturday 8 September 2012

Feeling the Need to Detox

These past couple of days have been good in many ways, with regards to getting things done, however I am feeling the need to get back down to the business of detoxing once again and physically I feel as if a lot of toxins have been stirred up.

During these past few weeks, since my last cleanse, I have increased and expanded my workouts to add variety but also to improve my own fitness level. I like to challenge myself every now and then, especially through physical activity. 

With all of the detoxing, I had tended to do more gentle exercises, and then stick with that low key pattern after the cleanse was finished mostly out of habit. I missed doing a more vigorous exercise routine and have happily gotten back into it recently.

Of course, doing much more physically, also increases the circulation of toxins in the system as well as encouraging them to leave by the normal routes. I want to speed things along a little bit and thought to combine a Master Cleanse with a few more intense workouts (as much as possible) thrown in.

So, this weekend we are eating well, exercising lots and building up to doing our September Master Cleanse (for how many days I am not sure yet) sometime next week. 

My body feels much stronger, however I am aware of the toxin load moving about because my mind is unable to focus as easily and I am a little ungrounded, neither of which is like me. I miss the way I usually feel in my mind - sharp and clear and need to get back to it.

The fastest, easiest and safest way to detox, body, mind and soul is of course to do a Master Cleanse for about 10 days. This will be my fifth this year so far while I have done many little mini cleanses in-between.

Right now I am very aware of internal body functions and systems needing to come into balance - and the best way to move forward is through a detox. So another Master Cleanse is in order, I can't wait. 

Now I have to decide on a theme or focus for my 10 days journey....hmmm!

Have a lovely day,

April


A tangle of herbs...

No comments:

Post a Comment