Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Gears We Don't Even Use!

I saw a quote today and it has kept me thinking about my life, the things I want to achieve and all I am doing about getting there. And of course, the fact that perhaps there is far more I could be doing - to push myself a little. Or to push myself a lot.

The quote went something like this; 'life is like a 10 speed bicycle , most of us have gears we never use'.

This struck home for me today. I don't think many of us even come close to doing half of what we are capable of, we are not using our talents, we are fearful of our inner light and we allow the limiting beliefs of others to hold us back in every way. 

Perhaps we have gears we don't even know about - and strength, power, motivation, inner reserves of untapped energy just waiting for us to open up into these higher levels. 

Of course I am finding out more about this as I continually push my body forward to do more, exercise harder, longer, faster. As muscles and body build up, so too does mind, spirit and emotional strength and capacity. 

Yet, there is so much more to us, we are endless balls of potential energy with ideas, profound dreams, hopes and amazing magical powers. For the most part we are sleeping, we have forgotten, wandering aimlessly through our days in a brain fog caused by food and drink that has become our drug. 

And our downfall. 

You know, it really is all within - we have the resources, we are standing on this earth as incredibly powerful beings in our own right. We can't afford to back down any longer, or allow ourselves to be held back so easily. 

Today is a great day to find a way to push yourself forward, even a little bit. Opening up those inner doors which have been closed up for so long sometimes takes a little shove in the right direction.

If you think you can't do this, you have forgotten who you are

Have a wonderful, thoughtful, action filled day!

April


Colours in the garden

No comments:

Post a Comment