Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Sunday 23 September 2012

Dealing with Negativity

Today has been a strange day all round - it hasn't been an awful day, nothing all that bad has happened, we are all safe and sound. However, the energy just doesn't seem right somehow...

So, here I am at last, sitting down to sort out how I am feeling, it is no wonder that sometimes I have such a hard time writing (the writing is easy, the resistance is terrible). Finally I feel as if I am sorting through all that has been going around in my head all day and perhaps for several days.

It is about negativity, or better yet, evil, ill will, and there is a blanket of energy around me that doesn't belong. It as taken me a day and a bit to work away at lifting it up and off of myself, in the meantime I have felt low, tired and angry.

All day I have been Closing Energy Leaks to the anger and watching it return to it's source - funny how it has come in from some place I never expected. But of course it is attached to food and places. 

Some of the energetic signs of negativity attachment are feeling cold, tired, and especially heavy in your eyes. I have had each of these all day long and have been trying to break through for a number of hours. Finally, I was able to shift it enough to get some more clarity.

This energy work can be grueling but once you come through it, it's like the sun bursting through the clouds at the end of a very long day. Negativity is not a great energy to have hanging around because it can fester, dig in deeper and otherwise cause further problems within your mind and body.

The only way forward is to keep working at removing these dark clouds - this can be done through good homemade food (nourishment), drinking clean water, herbal teas (especially nettle, dandelion, thyme), exercise, cleaning house, baths (with sea salt), garlic and activities such as painting, drawing and writing. 

Sometimes these layers are moving upwards from deep within only to clash with some other surface energies, one drawing on the other as your body pushes from a cellular level to break free. Most of the time, this can be accomplished quickly enough, often after a few hours.

However, those hours can be difficult or one of the greatest lessons of your life. It's all in the attitude!

Have a lovely evening,

April


More sunset photos....

No comments:

Post a Comment