Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Master Cleanse 2nd Day

Well today is day 2 of my Master Cleanse and as per usual when I am doing these, it has been a bit of a shaky start as I move into detox mode. But, I expect that this too shall pass as I shift into a new routine over the coming few hours.

Last night I ended up going to bed early because of a headache, which is what normally happens on day one or day two with the beginning of these cleanses. Otherwise, I had a very productive day, had lots of energy and got quite a few things done from my 'to do' list.

This time round, I am determined to not only keep up with my exercise routine, but to attempt to increase it or expand it out somewhat during this Master Cleanse. I think a bit more exercise or activity will be beneficial and perhaps help me to achieve my goals faster.

Which brings me back to my main goal here with this cleanse - to reduce, remove, breakthrough or otherwise eliminate this amount of resistance I have been experiencing. Resistance plays out in our lives in many ways,  and is especially strong when you want to make changes and follow your own dreams as opposed to working for someone else. 

And, it can be experienced as more than a block, because with a block, you are doing something and nothing happens. Resistance holds you back from doing something about it, as well as causing confusion about how to move forward. 

Where there is resistance there may be output but a struggle of epic proportions to get anything done and certainly a large amount of opposition can be felt with all you do. It is an interesting pattern we all experience and must overcome as we journey along these paths.

Of course, the way I have discovered to really move forward and actually see results from the work I am doing is to do a Master Cleanse or a fast in some way. These fast enable me to focus my mind on the road ahead of me as I put my energy into creating the life I want to live. 

As for detox symptoms, right now my legs are feeling heavy (but I have upped my exercise routine as well), I have a slight headache which receded a lot after doing a salt water flush this morning, I have a few aches and pains - but all good so far. 

I am dreaming profusely as well - huge dreams, all night long again last night, mainly about my own animals (dogs, cat, ducks, geese, turkeys), barns, moving them around and marking room for some horses. Then another of me skipping along the road as if I was a child! 

Well, this is bound to be an interesting day to say the least...

Have a healthy day,

April


Dragon fly in the herb garden 

No comments:

Post a Comment