Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Saturday 15 September 2012

Now on Day 6 of 10 Day Master Cleanse....

Even though I do these every month, there are no two the same. Each cleanse has been distinctly different from the others as I watch my own personal progress along my spiritual path. I am doing this for several reasons....

Perhaps the most important reason for completing any Master Cleanse is to detox out the deeply embedded toxins bound so tightly to our tissues and cells for so long. I have heard it said this type of cleanse will take you back to toxins in the breast milk you were fed as an infant.

I must say, I do believe that. I have felt my bones pushing out deeply held poisons and chemicals which have gathered up over the years. My mind also frequently goes back to old memories during a Master Cleanse and I remember events from when I was very young. Another indication some old energies are moving.

For me, because I am aware of my past lives, and have always remembered them, these too have been coming up to the surface for clearing. This past few days have been no exception, while the times I spent as a Beothuk Indian (from which I am descended) have all been worked on.

There are other reasons to complete a cleanse as well. For people whose interest lies with higher consciousness and spiritual matters, this are an absolute must. If you want to move further along on your journey, actually enjoy some aspects of it and make deeper inroads into yourself at a faster rate - this is the only way to go.

In fact, the world over has shown us people on spiritual quests who practiced fasting to enhance, understand and deepen their journeys. This is one of the safest, oldest and most reliable methods of walking the spiritual talk.

I also know and have witnessed many times how detoxing strengthens the immune function, normalizes body systems and stabilizes weight. Right now, I am working on deeply held old inflammation in my tissues (any time you take antibiotics inflammation is pushed into the tissues) while the toxins associated with it are gently lifted away.

For day 6, I have a cold now (the kids are better, it's my turn!) but otherwise not feeling badly. Just a little tired, my tongue is coated, my hair feels sticky and heavy, but I have kept up my exercise regimen so my body actually feels stronger.

I am dreaming profusely, I dream a lot normally, so I am entertained all night long. Last night was mostly about old situations and people I have not seen in many years. Like I said, very old stuff moving now.

Well, I have a busy day planned and won't keep it waiting - if you haven't done a cleanse already, plan to do one soon. It's worth every minute!

Have a healthy day,

April



No comments:

Post a Comment