Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Thursday 27 September 2012

Mind Worms and Spirit

Yesterday felt to be such a normal day for me, yet by the time I went to bed last night it was as if something very significant had happened. I felt as if I had broken through yet another layer of resistance and energy blocks. 

For nearly all of my life I have believed I am an 'all or nothing' kind of person and have often said those words or had them said to me. But, what went along with that was another underlying belief that I needed things to be a little difficult.

I am not sure where those beliefs came in from, I would tell people the opposite - yet they have persisted in my life. Actually these past few months I have been throwing out a few limiting mind worms that have seemingly moved in and taken over. 

Each of these appear to be about 'the Universe' - as if this was some other worldly entity I have no contact with and no say whatsoever in. It's funny how we get this into our heads that if the Universe wants this or that - then that is how it will be.

Such an unhealthy, passive and nonspiritual way to live! And so many of us have bought into it. Well not anymore and not for sometime on my end. I don't like to feel limited by this thought - that someone or something else other then me has any influence or control over what I am doing next.

This doesn't even sound right. When we think about it more deeply, we can clearly see how the Universe must be some part of us - then if this is the case, how can it be working against us or not bringing us our hearts wishes and desires?

Unless, someone else (or something else) has set themselves up as the Divine Universe and are operating from a  parallel world? Possible? Of course. Another scenario might be how our internal communication and ability to create (energy potential) have been harnessed by other energies such as nasty bacteria or toxins from yeast for example. 

Then, with something else firmly in the command centre, we are heavily influenced by whatever they need us to think, believe, fear or worry about. Usually these are any spiritually limiting thoughts such as - when the Universe wants it, walking the path is supposed to be difficult (all the time), not knowing if something is right or wrong...and any other confusion along the way.

In my experience so far, as long as I am eating non toxic foods (remove any drug such as caffeine, alcohol, sugar, Night Shades, chemicals etc.) drinking clean water, exercising and generally listening to my body - the things I want are what my spirit also wants. 

Such as to follow my dreams, make them happen and allow my life to play out as I see it. Not through the eyes of anyone else.

Well that's me, off and running! 

April


Thyme drying in the kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment