Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Monday 10 September 2012

Master Cleanse - Day 1

Well, we decided to go ahead and start our September Master Cleanse now, because we were just needing a bit more focus and a boost to keep us moving forward. It just feels right to do it now, once you start these detoxes and the pattern of clearing out, your body functions better if you keep going.

As I mentioned last week, I was already looking for a theme for this cleanse- removing blocks, breaking down resistance and balance have all come to mind. But this time around there is a far stronger feeling towards removing this wall of inner and outer resistance to living my life in general.

I think many of you can relate to this - especially those who are walking a spiritual path or on a journey of any kind, an inner road that must be travelled to find yourself. There is a huge amount of resistance, it wells up inside of us and we experience it in the world around us as well.

This form of resistance has kept us back, holds onto us in these never ending cycles of uselessness and frustrates us to no end. I have come to recognise this level of inner struggle and opposition to all we are as based on circulating toxins, in particular endocrine disruptors or synthetic hormones.

I have been paying a fair amount of attention to this type of toxic influence over the past few years, mainly because we are inundated with them with seemingly no end in sight. It is quite difficult to re-gain the upper hand where these poisons are concerned (I even did my Masters on plastic water bottles in the food chain!).

So, this next 10 days are going to be interesting to say the absolute least, because it is my intention to not only unravel the influence on my body function from this form of hormone, but also to strip them away as much as possible from the tissues.

Today, I am feeling quiet in myself, as if there is a battle ahead of me - however, I have battled before and am not one to back down easily from something I want to achieve. To say the least, I am ready and able for this.

My dreams last night were very interesting - a recurring dream I used to have many years ago of being in this huge mansion came up again where I was walking around and exploring all the rooms of this elaborate house with marble floors. And one of a tree with branches which came alive in some way and then were able to jump and move.

Well, I am off to a great start today, gearing up for the days ahead and all that is to come... 

Have a happy Monday!

April


Marigolds in the garden last week

No comments:

Post a Comment