Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Thursday 20 September 2012

Another Master Cleanse Done!

It's over and we have moved on to the next phase which is already shaping up to be certainly focused on two things so far - mind and physical exercise and perhaps the connection between them. Even today, day 11, which is really a juice day as we shift back into eating, I am sensing change.

Today I am on smoothies and juice for the day until later when I will have some soft cooked veggie soup and some homemade bread. Day 11 usually goes quite well, albeit a little shock to the system of flavours, textures and tastes after the herbal teas and lemon drink for 10 days.

I love this time because now is when we see the effort of cleansing come together into what was accomplished and how far we have moved forward with our inner quest. Already I am seeing in my workouts how I feel stronger, more determined and focused.

This time around I not only maintained my daily workout during the fast, but increased them in length and intensity. So, now with some more calories in my system, I am surging with energy and can feel the power in my muscles.

It's a great place to be actually! I can't help but think this is what wellness or total health must feel like...

So far today, I am still cooking, I just made our meal of mung bean root vegetable stew and some honey spelt bread to go with it. Later I want to make some crackers for everyone as well as get started on a few more of our goodies for the weekend.

This weekend is Mabon of Autumn Equinox which for us usually means a celebration of trees. This is the perfect time of year to plant a lot of different trees as well as put seeds into the ground. In Ireland the winter garden is always a nice option too. 

Already today I have been working away in my herb garden taking advantage of the drier weather to get some herbs in for drying. The whole kitchen looks and smells like herbs (they are hanging to dry), warm bread and health.

Well, off to get some more done here today, have a good one,

April


Oak tree in pot in my herb garden

No comments:

Post a Comment