Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Saturday 14 July 2012

July Master Cleanse...Count Down!

Today is a food day, yesterday was a fast day and tomorrow I am starting my next Master Cleanse. Some of you may remember how I promised myself that I would complete at least 4 MC's this summer - and have already done two, one in May and one in June.

I am really looking forward to this next cleanse as I feel and can clearly see the progress that I am making in my life. It shows in the things that are happening on the outside of me such as changes in habits, patterns and people around me.

But this also is very evident in my thinking - as I explain in my book The Pagan Diet, our minds are more than 90% of the battle, so once you get your mind on side (detox enough to create a change in the gut) then this is not only easy but the best thing on earth.

This week I have been speaking to several people at various stages of fasting, Master Cleanses and transforming their lifestyle's - the one common thing that each of them mention has been how easy fasting is. Living this way (food, fast & feast) is straight forward and simple - no gimmicks, nothing weird about it - just clean food and clean water.

Right now I am doing the usual things before a cleanse, I am already thinking ahead to the theme and focus of this cleanse as I do each time I start one. This time around I would like to focus on places in my life where I feel blocked and held back. And I know that so many people out there are experiencing the same things in work, relationships, spirituality, creative pursuits, dreams and desires. 

Of course you may remember that by about day 4 or day 5 some other co-patterns will emerge and this could go in a completely different direction! Yet, by the end of the cleanse the emotions and physical symptoms that need to move will have surfaced to be dealt with. 

That is one of the most important aspects of having an open mind- it's the same when people come to see me for a reading. You may want to focus on a specific area which is fine, however, if your body has other ideas and needs you to concentrate on something else, this is important too. I have learned over the years that it will all lead you back to the same place or where ever it is that you need to be.

There are no detours on this trip, it is all part of the journey. 

Have  sunny day where ever you are,

April



Bright colors of summer - in the garden

No comments:

Post a Comment