Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Thursday 5 July 2012

2nd Day of Mini Cleanse

Today is my second day cleansing - funny how I hardly ever even count the first day anymore as it is so much like a regular fast day that it just counts as a day to wind down and shift into the fast. Today, then would feel like the first day all over again.

So, this morning I am feeling pretty good, although I am very aware of toxins moving and feeling a bit yukky. My body is definitely into this and is working right along with me here - my thoughts are a bit scattered right now too as there seems to be so much going through my mind.

The best thing this week is that there are many outward changes - of course that means that there are equally inner changes as well. And I know that the changes are a direct result of these cleanses and detoxes that we have been doing. It just seems as if things are speeding up.

And of course this is exactly what we have been waiting for. Change and progress. Water is the Universal healer and dissolves all toxins (and everything else) so of course fasting, healing and working with water to move us forward in our lives is going to produce wonderful results.

I have been having dreams but they seem so far away that in the morning I am only remembering bits of them - I know they are there somewhere! Yesterday as I was doing some Yoga I remembered a dream that I had the night before and it was about a demon that I had to confront; it was in the guise of a person who bullied me as a child and who I was very frightened of.

In my dream I was no longer afraid and was ready to confront her, from a position of complete power. Perhaps this says it all and now I can't wait to see what this mini cleanse brings for us.

Have a great day,

April

No comments:

Post a Comment