Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Imagine....If

Imagine if all you had to do (all that was really required of you) was to follow your dreams? Your entire life, the time you are given here on this earth, your energy and all of your focus - was meant to be spent on exploring, understanding, fine tuning and following your heart's desires to the ends of the Universe?

What if each and every day we could get up and intuitively know what to do to create, pursue and build secure foundations on which to grow these dreams and then make them happen. And what if every single person on this planet was provided with a box of fairy dust out of which only good would come for themselves while benefiting many others?

In this world magic for the greater good would be common place, people would accomplish great and still greater things throughout their lifetimes always striving for the best with ever expanding hearts and minds. Delightful dealings of love and heartfelt warmth would abound in this dreamworld. 

How many of us would then be living a life unhappy or dissatisfied with the results of poor planning, lack of energy and failure due to interference from outside sources? If our dreams were standing before us right now would they be crying from neglect, ragged and hungry from lack of input or far worse are they left lying by the roadside of our spiritual path long dead because we have given up on them?

Today is another fasting day for me - I felt that I was onto something deep inside and space was needed to allow this to gently come up to the surface. So, this week I am planning to take a few days and just focus on my fasting, walking, gentle exercise while following a dream into a magical place.

Rarely have I ever taken the time and allowed myself the space to just follow my heart to the final destination and see where it takes me - but this week I am doing just that. Listening and following with an open mind and walking through open doors...

I will keep you posted on where I end up,

April



I believe in a dream


No comments:

Post a Comment