Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Tuesday 17 July 2012

3rd Day...

It is day 3 of our third Master Cleanse in 3 months and I am feeling pretty good. The one thing that I would say about this time around is that I have even more energy (if that is possible) and I feel as if my mind is as clear as a bell.

Sharp; that is how I feel, my thinking, my thoughts and the pictures that go along with both of those are clear and free flowing. My energy field seems to be lighter already - yet it seems as if I am anticipating something and as yet it has not revealed itself for me.

A few days ago I wrote about blocks in my energy field that were playing out in my life - this is still my focus, however, each time I bring my mind around to something that has felt to be resistant to change, I walk, do some Yoga and otherwise ponder it - and I am getting an immediate solution.

In some ways I have had that all along - but it was a much more difficult process and took far more time! This week, it appears to be instantaneous and these blocks really feel to be unravelling as each day moves on.

Yesterday I did accomplish a lot again- mostly writing. There is always so much that I want to say, and being a writer (and foodie) at heart, if I don't write it down - it becomes another block or area of stagnant energy. So there you have it - do what you are meant to be doing, no matter what anyone else thinks, or says and don't let your own worry, doubts and fears stop you.

Break down those walls, find what it is that you love to do and start doing it - even if it is for a few minutes a day. And if you are still uncertain about the few things that you would love to do, start doing something (anything) and see how it evolves and shapes into the things you are passionate about. 

Then work your way up to more of it, and see where it takes you. If there is no open door, build one, or break down the wall and go free.

These chains that bind and the blocks that hold us back will only remain in place for as long as we are willing to carry them around. When you take significant and tangible steps (actually do something real about them) then your entire being will align and respond with that new movement.

Of course, becoming an unblocked human on this planet also means responsibility - you must then own who you are, be that person and protect your newfound self and sense of identity. Who you are is precious, like finding a diamond in the sea - hold on to it, hold it up to the light and then let that beacon guide you forward.

If you have not yet started you own cleanse (in any fashion) it is about time you got started on your path. 

Have a warm day,

April




My garden fairy blowing bubbles

No comments:

Post a Comment