Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Monday 16 July 2012

It's Day 2 - already!

Usually whenever I do a 10 day Master Cleanse, the first couple of days (which are often the hardest) drag on and seem to take forever. This time this is not the case and it has almost been very easy so far (too easy! LOL). Yesterday, I went to bed early with a slight headache and I felt a bit achy and tired. But I have been through worse.

Today I am feeling pretty good, not much in the way of detox symptoms that are physical - this time they are mostly mental and in my thinking. All day it feels as if I have been fighting 'demons' - don't exercise, you really want to eat, fear, worry, you can't do that blah, blah. All negative and all toxic - which right away tells me that this cleanse is working and that toxins are moving.

However, I must be getting to the bottom of the barrel because the really bad apples are coming out. I can feel the dark energy around and 'see' the toxins in my energy field as I go about my day. These thoughts are also intense and almost feel like they are coming from another dimension or far away place.

They don't even seem to be a part of me or my psyche, which is a relief, because I am not listening to them and doing my best to counter the negativity with positive mantras and thoughts. Each time I feel like not moving, I push myself to exercise, and each time I feel this voice telling me to stop the cleanse and eat something - I sip on my MC juice and carry on.

Physically, I feel great, I have gotten loads done, my mind feels sharp and clear and my memory - well lots of old buried deep memories have been coming up for me. I just know that this cleanse is one of the most important that I have ever done. 

Last night I was dreaming all night, but it was like one continuous long dream with many parts. I found myself sitting an exam at one stage with my cat at my feet, then taking a bus to travel to a distant city with someone else's phone that I was trying to use. Then arriving in that place and looking for a place to stay and thinking of a person's name, where I instantly arrived.

When I woke up it was as if I had actually travelled somewhere and I could sense a shift in my energy. I do feel lighter and stronger, and just more engaged in living, thinking and doing. Great place to be really.

Fasting, Master Cleanses and living this way has changed my life in so many ways, I would never go back to my old lifestyle for anything. This is just far too interesting and I feel great!

Hope you are all well,

April



This is one of our baby ducks, taking a little dip!

No comments:

Post a Comment