Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Finally! Day 10

Well here we are now with less than 24 hours to go and on the 10th day of our July Master Cleanse. The detox can get hard during the last few hours mostly because I start to get impatient about transitions - I always want it to be smooth and to get back to eating gently, yet sometimes, I find that I rush myself.

So, tomorrow is transition day with just juices and smoothies, then late in the day or evening we often have some soft cooked root vegetables - of course this all tastes like manna from heaven! I can't wait to eat some food and to try all these jams that I have been making.

This time around I have been craving fruit and berries - perhaps because I am cooking them and the house has been full of all the fruit for jams. But I also am craving rice - when I am doing a MC, my sense of smell is so strong, and the fragrance of cooking basmati rice is enticing! 

Other than looking forward to eating and getting back to a normal day on/day off food and fast schedule, I am feeling pretty good. I meant to weigh myself today and forgot again - I guess it can't be that important because it has been the furthest thing from my mind with this July master cleanse. I have probably lost a little weight and gone down half a stone or so, but usually I don't lose too much and my weight is no longer a problem (thank God!).

And for some reason it is always at this point of a cleanse that I think back to my 40 day MC - perhaps I use it to draw strength and focus when it gets a little tough or maybe there are other connections that rise up to the surface. I haven't quite figured it out yet, but I will! LOL

Last night I had an interesting dream, if that is what it was - it was more like a visitation - a person whom I had not seen in my dreams for quite some years, but who used to come to me all the time, dropped in to say hello. The interesting part was that in my dreams of him many years ago he was always a boy, last night he extended his hand in greeting to me, as a young man and earnestly looked at me to see if I recognized him as he said his name - Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. Then he proceeded to inform me of where he was playing and the name of the Orchestra. 

Another breakthrough into some deeper part of myself as these cleanses prove once again they are more than capable of bringing body, mind and soul back together.  This has been one of the most worthwhile times of my entire life - I wouldn't change a thing.

Have a lovely day, see you on the other side!

April 



Onwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment