Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Sunday 15 July 2012

Day 1 of July Master Cleanse

Today is the first day of our master cleanse for July and we are already shifting into cleaning mode - I have been busy cleaning the house from top to bottom as I always find that I have so much energy! LOL. I also feel as if I am preparing for something - getting ready for the changes that I know are coming soon for me. 

Its day one and I am feeling pretty good - some aches and pains in my ribs (many years ago I had costal chondritis) from an old inflammation that appear to be coming up again. This is interesting as I had wondered when that would clear! It was a time of being totally taken over by a work situation, to the point where I was very run down and not myself anymore.

Perhaps this will prove to be connected to the blocks that I am wanting to remove from my energy field during this cleanse - I am thinking that things are starting to move because any time we work for someone else we are not fully 'working' (inside or outside) for ourselves. And of course, that creates a block in our systems. 

Therefore - each of us, no matter what it is we wish to achieve in our lives, will have multiple blocks and resistance to our own personal goals. Situations that we find ourselves in such as work relationships do keep us back in many ways because they extract energy from our creative forces. This is the energy that could be used to power our own dreams, wishes and pursuits.

How does it feel to be blocked? Right now I feel it as resistance, wanting to move towards a particular direction and nothing seems to work out. This blocked energy can then lead to frustration or despair or much more when left to fester away and unresolved.

As usual, the first 2 days or so are always an adjustment period for the 10 day Master Cleanse - I expect this time to be no different. My body will go through the usual winding down into detox mode in the next couple of days and then lets see what happens! 

I will keep you posted,

April

No comments:

Post a Comment