Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Wednesday 18 July 2012

And Breakthrough On Day 4!

I went to bed last night a bit unsettled mostly because I was aware that things were moving and shifting but was trying to not get my hopes up too much about it. Wanting to break down these walls into this new space has been with me for awhile and I have been working away at it for seemingly a very long time. 

So what on earth am I talking about? This Master Cleanse, now on Day 4, has been focused on removing blocks, resistance and any areas of stagnant energy in my life that are holding me back in some way. I know that this is a very tall order for only a 10 day cleanse, however, I was hopeful that I would be able to make progress in a positive direction.

And now it seems that I have. During each cleanse I watch my dreams closely - I do this anyway and have many years of dream journals - last night I was given exactly the dreams I have been waiting for. Very clear and to the point showing me precisely what was happening and where I am with this goal of mine.

In one of my dreams I was going through a house looking for ghosts, I knew they were there because I could sense them but they were hiding. I found a very large energy entity up near the ceiling in one room and was able to contain it and then name it. Then I proceeded to give the people instructions on how to get rid of it - because it had moved into the house when it was empty, but it did not belong.

In another dream I had to sit an exam later that day and was preparing myself by studying, again there was no fear, no anxiety at all and I was very clear in what was expected of me. The exam was in physics (a subject I loved in Uni) and I was discussing the exam with other students. 

When dreams are clear such as this, it reassures us that we are on the right track and that old energetic patterns are shifting or clearing out to make room for new and better things. It feels great to get this far in such as short time and I am excited now to see what the rest of this cleanse brings for me.

Today I am feeling well, good energy levels, my mind is still clear and outside it has finally stopped raining - at least for now. Perhaps we will get the sunshine that we all need to top up our Vitamin D stores. Today was also another Salt Water Flush day so I am clearing out toxins in every way possible. 

Well, off to start my day!

Have a good one,

April



Flowers in bloom in the garden - lovely summer colours! 

No comments:

Post a Comment