Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Friday 27 July 2012

Getting Back to Myself

I no longer think in terms of being normal, I mean, who wants to be normal anyway, if that means to eat, drink and live mindlessly? No, I am quite happy with my day on/day off fasting while eating, living and being conscious of all that I am.

The physical task of uncovering my heart and soul has taken a long time and it has taught me an incredible amount about myself and the world around me - in particular my relationship with it. I have mentioned here on this blog a few times that there are distinctions to be made between the degrees and levels of inner communication.

Prayer is talking with god
Exercise is being with god
Fasting is walking with god

Each of these are perhaps one and the same in some ways - yet parts of the process of finding and accessing spirit take extraordinary trust, effort and willingness to believe in what is unseen. As an intuitive, seeing is not believing, that would only cause me to question more deeply.

Each day I am taken further into the garden where trust comes about only by believing that the path is in front of you, the bridge is under your feet and that there will be help along the way. For me re-connecting with the old ways of water fasting, herbs and clean living has served to deepen my ability to trust in every aspect of my body. 

These past two days post Master Cleanse have been transformational for me in many ways - I have had decisions to make regarding how I would like to move forward as well as the usual cutting of ties that hold me back. I am standing right now at the edge of a cliff and I plan to cross over - living this way (food, fast & feast) has brought me here and is leading me home.

The sun has finally come out in West Cork,

April





Light Shining Through the Depths



No comments:

Post a Comment