Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Sunday 22 July 2012

Today is Day 8

We are getting there, nearly to the end of our July cleanse and at the point when I am reviewing the last week looking back over the events and challenges that have come up for me. Each cleanse is so very different from the other ones - yet there is always an overall pattern.

This time around it is far more emotional, deeper and clearly a lot more heart energy has been moving and opening up for us. Of course this is a vital area to clean out as the heart will lead us home. Our heart contains the map and is the key to rising consciousness - we cannot move forward without all parts of us on board.

The same cycles of movement which manage to gently take us more deeply into energies embedded in the tissues are taking place - with detoxing days and resting periods in between. Yesterday was a movement day - lots taking place for us and a lot coming up. 

For day 8, I am feeling well, still good energy levels, my eyes are clearer, aches are gone and I have an overwhelming urge to clean. I just drank my 4th salt water flush which also goes a long way to helping us feel good inside and out. 

I am getting all the signs outwardly that blocks are moving, releasing and there is change. Usually it is not until 3 or 4 days after each 10 day cleanse that we really are able to see what has shifted for us and where. 

My dreams are still there, however as opposed to the beginning of this cleanse I am not remembering them when I wake up, another cycle is taking place, it just feels as if they are moving up from some very deeply buried place and coming into the light. Heart stuff for sure!

Well, off to find more ways to encourage my heart to open and for this old energy to clear,

Have a love-ly day!

April



Just a little bit further and we are home...

No comments:

Post a Comment